Design & Create
On the left side of the application, you will find the “Design & Create” section.
- New “Pattern” will open your pattern CAD program so that you can design your custom quilting pattern.
- New “Pantograph” will open a pantograph layout so that you can plan the design for pantograph or continuous line stitching and save it.
- New “Quilt Layout” will open a quilt layout page so that you can create a design and see how it will look on your quilt top. You have the option of saving your layout for future use of your designed stitches on your quilt top.
Select & Sew
Sometimes you have your quilt already on the frame and just want to get down to the business of quilting. When this is the case, you want to be in the ‘Select & Sew” section of the application.
- If you click on “Pattern” you can select a pattern and begin quilting.
- If you click on “Pantograph” you can select a continuous line pattern. Tell it how long the area is that you need to stitch and how many patterns you want to place into that area and begin quilting.
- If you select “Quilt Layout” you can open up a quilt layout that you designed previously and use it to begin quilting.
When you click on “Quilt” you will notice a new feature in Quilters Creative Touch, it opens your folder of saved quilt layouts that you’ve created. Now instead of just seeing a list of the names that you have given to your quilt layouts, you will also see a thumbnail image above the quilt name. This new feature provides you with a visual representation of what your design will look like when stitched out on your quilt top.
- The third section on the right-hand side of the application is the “Print” section you can print a full-sized Pattern/Pantograph on paper, so you stitch with the laser that came with Juki TL-2200QVP Longarm Quilting Machine.
- Clicking on “Quilt Layout” will allow you to print a paper copy of your quilt layout, so you have it to refer to as you’re placing and stitching your quilt patterns
- Or you can click on “Record” and record your free motion quilting patterns, and either print them as paper pantographs or save them as automated quilting patterns to stitch out later.