Quiltmagine Pro is an after-market, add-on robotic (computerized) quilting system that will work with any Nolting stitch regulated machine mounted on a Nolting commercial (steel) frame. Quiltmagine Pro is easy to use with simple navigation, screens with many editing features and stitches beautifully. Quiltmagine Pro is the rebranded software Quilters Creative Touch for Nolting longarm machines.
About Quiltmagine Pro:
- Design and position patterns, pantographs, borders, and full quilt layouts.
- Includes pattern library with over 200 free quilt-ready patterns
- Precise pattern placement methods, even on-point blocks.
- See your pattern in relation to the indexed quilt space on-screen before quilting.
- Record and save any free-hand quilted patterns to use or edit later (PRO and Gold).
- Easily switch between computer-guided quilting and hand-guided quilting.
- Tablet can be used away from the machine in simulation mode.
- Import free or purchase patterns from online sites.
- Quiltmagine Pro is now available in two tiers, Basic (entry level pantos and blocks) and PRO (more panto and block features). Plus – additional advanced features available through a yearly Gold subscription.
Quiltmagine Pro - Design and Create a Basting Pattern
A straight basting row of stitching that is parallel to the frame rollers is important as a placement line for aligning the quilt top. Whether your longarm frame has or does not have channel locks, using a basting line pattern makes basting the batting to the batting very easy. This video shows you how to design and create a straight line basting pattern and save it in Quiltmagine Pro